Dutton & Garfield, Inc. recommends a continued maintenance program for the Butler Roof System installed at your facility. Butler Roof systems are designed to withstand the severest of weather conditions and provide years of maximum protection at the lowest possible maintenance cost.
No roof, however, is completely maintenance free or immune to damage or the effects from the severe weathering conditions in our region. Here is a list of simple maintenance suggestions that will help keep you MR-24® roof trouble free.
Dutton & Garfield, Inc. also suggests that you consider the following annual roof inspection program used by many of our clients.
- Provide annual roof inspection with written summary inspection report. Inspection to include review of all curbs and penetrations, gutters, downspouts, flashings, trims, ridge, mastic, and sealants. Provide immediate minor remedial repairs where found. Inspection typically each spring.
- Provide a general overall roof analysis, noting specific roof maintenance needs, if any, resulting from other trades working on the roof.
- Respond to Owner requested inspections as a result of rooftop equipment maintenance and repair, severe storm conditions, accidental damage, new roof penetrations required, or for any other Owner necessitated reason. Scheduled costs for roof maintenance for these types of conditions would be provided after approval of a written proposal and scope of work as outlined by Dutton & Garfield, Inc.
- Inspections to be provided by Dutton & Garfield, Inc. as an authorized Butler Roofing Specialists appointed by the Butler Manufacturing Company for this area.
We would be glad to sit down and review this program with you. We could also take a walk on the roof to review all conditions.
- National Gridduntongarfield2020-12-28T19:18:04+00:00
- Concord Monitorduntongarfield2020-12-28T19:18:32+00:00
- CHI Engineering Services, Inc.duntongarfield2020-12-28T19:18:49+00:00
- Black Tie Limousineduntongarfield2021-03-26T13:42:59+00:00